Monday, May 6, 2013

I Lived Once...


Even i want to live n live like Nobody lived until 
i met you.. 
i met you while i was living the way i want to .. 
When i want to is what you were in my thoughts .. 
my thoughts went through you..... 

Feeling you in real even when you not around.. may be its my imaginary.. or my dream but when i open my eyes
its all real.. you even know what i wish n want in 

a Woman's heart has different instructions.. Hard to believe but those are So visible When She says through her Eyes and in her Smile.. 

I wanna start a Date in day light Evening .. may b a drink ..
Dine where u can see da dark sky n stars..  Eat some spicy food . May be hit the floor where i Could 
hold you and dance closely .. till i drip off in your arms n forget that i Lived once... :)  

Some day when the pages of my Life End.. I knew you will be one of its best chapter and if ever i get chance to read it again... 
i will open from the page where I met You. 

There will be a Day.. the Day will come 
Where I see back of my life . 
and i see You.. 
and Will thank you .. 
for Everything you made me Feel .. 
and you made me feel that I Lived Once.. 

Possible 
SKK




4 comments:

ryali Sarat Chandra Sekhar said...

I loved it. The poetry is flowing. The fragrance of romance can be felt. Beautiful.

ryali Sarat Chandra Sekhar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bindu said...

Beautiful expression of feelings....

Maheswaran Gandhi said...

Some live a Dream Life....

Some live the Life a Dream...

One day when dream turns live...

Live it like a Dream....