Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Did you know that you're an Angel , that forgot how to fly!!!

She came with a Smile n left her smile with Me..
She came with her Life n left her Life With Me.. 

When I use to get lost , She use to find the way for Me.. 
How may be the day say She use to wait for the Night..
Never use to say a word for her but all that 
She use to Wait for Me.. 

there was always something which she use to sing n made me listen 
she use to tell Me how Beautiful She is... 
she made me believe in wishing for myself... 
by i started wishing she become my wish... 

God knows what was it with Her... 
which God can only tell Me... 
When i ask God.... Where is She now?
He answered She is in ur Smile... 

she is in my Smile she is my Angel.. 
She came with a Smile n left her smile with Me..
She came with her Life n left her Life With Me.. 
she gave me so much .. She forgot how to FLY!!! 

Possible
SKK


1 comment:

Prateek Sharma said...

Nice poem.. so who are you dedicating it to??