Friday, January 30, 2009

It's MAGIC, which YOU can only do IT


ONE CAN ONLY BE ONE,
Yes Here it is...
The one
that SHE can only DO IT and i call it MAGIC... Yes She does real magic cause
She drives me crazy.,
This is for Everybody & Anybody who always think "I So wish I could have one who can be everything of mine & me for the one"

Whom i admire for what all i do..
One step of her like an angel in my life...
should i say lucky or sign of Luck for me..
I call Her Sweets...
A right frame of my imaginations, a perfect fit for my thoughts...
How should be a girl should be... ??? Good Question... I have the answer.. she is the ONE..
When I see, I see her smile, When I can't see, she says close your eyes..
when I speak with her, she never talk, When I can't speak, she has hell to talk,
When I'm busy, she says busy man, when I'm free, she never gets time..
She calls me Handsome, She makes sure I should call her Beautiful,
I send message, she sends paras of reply; when I want to reply she makes me speechless...
Everything she does.. and I call it is MAGIC...
When she comes.. a smile around me.. The time she goes a saturated situation..
She sees me like a rainbow, but when I want to leave, She never let me..
I m very fond of her and She is says I m fond of herself.. :-)
She listens to me like a baby..But She says only what she only wants...
When i ask her, DO u Love me.. She says "Who does not want to get loved by ONE"...
Now tell me.. is that not MAGIC.. "Who does not want to get loved by this ONE"..
She is MAGIC.. and i call her "SWEETS" but she says "JUST ME''


Possible

SKK

13 comments:

Live Life!!!! said...

So Magic, ROCK ON!!!

She does number of thingz which drives crazy. But have u ever thought for whom does she do all these. You r crazy behind her but is she behind you. Running behind falsehood is good, but not to such an extent dat it fades the magic in you.

SKK said...

Thanks for the comment and as well as concern..
I wrote i feel like..
One thing I m happy to have one like her in my life..
Enough.. I m least bother whether she thinks the same about me or not..

Cheers..
SKK

Sophia F said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sophia F said...

Sirji yaar tussi blog writer se shaayar aur kavi kab bane :):) hmmm badiya hai.....

"Main shaayar toh nahi magar a haseen jab se dekha maine tujhko...mujhko shaayari aagayi" hahhahahahhah .....suna hai Sirji aajkal yehi gaana gaate ho ;)

Have fun!!!
Thoda Pyaar ..........thoda magic... :):):)

SKK said...

Nahee Geet.. it's like
"Hum hai rahee pyar ke.
Phir Milenge...
Chalte Chalte"

lol...
Cheers

SKK

Dolly said...

hmmmnn...i hate to admit! i AM jealous about her!!!!lucky you and lucky her for being loved and admired so much...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vipin Venugopal said...

Nice Mr SKK :) Impressive :D

Anonymous said...

for the imagination and emotion put in .... wow ! even beautiful is d fact dat u mentioned - "One thing I m happy to have one like her in my life..
Enough.. I m least bother whether she thinks the same about me or not.. " not everyonez cup of tea... ::)

lucky u , luckier sweets :) Cheerzz!!

Anonymous said...

:) yes

Anonymous said...

See and the magic arrived ;)

M said...

Lucky girl :|

Sagar Sheth said...

the blog has been written with thoughts that are generally not felt and observed by many, it is simple and yet thought provoking, rather a sense on nostalgia is introduced.. very few souls are able to see and experience and have the the power to translate it into words.. i think it's beautifully described especially the part where it says that i cant see and she says close your eyes till she makes me speechless.. I feel you have seen the magic but you never wish to know how the magic is done because it gives more room for curiosity and the cravings make it even more sweeter.