Saturday, November 22, 2008

LOVE & TRIAL


WELL………
We hope & want something and happens landing up with something else..
I may say each of our individuals had to go through this in our lives, and be happy about it..
Sometimes if you think about all those you will have smirk back on your cheeks thinking of.. those were the days..

Otherwise “One person can make difference in my life” could not have arrived..
“Love”- if someone can define me in one line instead of giving me nice rosy lecture on it, I will be thankful to him..
I can say Love is “MEMORY” it may sound something weird but yes…
You will in love with those who had great time even though in your presence you do the same..

Correct me if I m wrong.. in case you are with your Love still you want those golden moments back in your life.. that’s MEMORY which we all love..

Who got their LOVE, they are the luckiest people on the earth, cause they tried their love and got it.,
Who fail to get those can be good philosophers, cause they tried it and failed..
And who does not want to get loved by somebody.. ??? I don’t think so …

What does it mean???? It may not be looking but yes trying for sure.. that’s the reason we all impress each other..
Take anything what you see, its trying to impresses you to pull and get trial..

Try, try, try, but never CRY..

Possible

SKK

3 comments:

Mataprasad said...

there are few people like me who are still in phase of finding out that thin line difference between love and strong bond friendship.

Else i do not think so i can not comment on the definition of LOVE

Sophia F said...

What's in that pic Sirji....the guy has thrown somebody's heart or is he trying to catch it?? :):) lol.

Definition of love in one line.....Hmm someone once told me that "Love is just a thought" so I've defined the word for you that too in just one line :)

"Try ,try, try but never cry"....I'd say don't try don't cry..... :):)

This is not my kinda blog....so will wait for your next blog.....cheers!!

Kiran said...

Hmmmm....
Who is this love factor in ur life my dear...I can smell something fishy...looks like you met your lost love isnt it?

Very True...Love is memory...
There are many people who are vey happy with their life but somewhere corner of their heart they always feel a missing factor in their life..and the missing factor is the one whom they love and without whom they feel life is incomplete..this is the person whom you call as your soulmate..howmuch ever you run away or may be sometimes circumstances takes you away but somewhere someday they both meet...and thats love nothing else...Its the chemistry between the two person which matters the most..for me LOVE is finding ones SOUL....