Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Give What you WANT!!!

I NEED IT,

I WANT IT,

these two things we all say to ourselves every now and then!!!

There must be a day we all might have felt, if this thing would’ve been my life,

life would've been better, but we might not have thought that we already have which others are in need of.....

It always starts and ends with "I"....

Otherwise the other person might be need or short of what you can give ... or he/she must be in need of...

It’s simple, Whenever you feel 'short' or in 'need' of something, give what you need first and it will come back in buckets.

That is true for money, a smile, love and friendship. I know it is often the last thing a person may want to do, but it has always worked for me. I just trust that the principle of reciprocity is true, and I give what I want. Again... it should start from "I" before expecting anything from "YOU"...

Whomever who tried this or doing this trust me, you will not find them unhappy, jealous or looking for something in life..

But who don't think of others their life is always been with empty hands...

Friends I prefer to request to first Give what you Want... It will come back to you in ABUNDANCE

Possible

SKK

2 comments:

Heena said...

"Give what you ( I mean i what) First"... Well said.
I don't want to say about others just want to tell here about myself. In my day to day life I might get selfish."I didnt get this or that"."I was expecting this from so and so person". But yes its true i only thought about myself not other side of coin and I believe thats the only reason I get unhappy.
KK i'll take ur blog as my eye opener. Wish me a luck ... :-) cheers!!!

Sophia F said...

So your saying if I need a billion dollars , I need to give a billion dollars first....bus kya Sirji...kaha se lau ;):)hahahha

Jokes apart.....on a serious note I agree with you.
As usual a thoughtful blog.
It's just that you say "Give what you want" and I say "What you give is what you get."
Irrespective always give the best!!

Happy receiving and giving.....Cheers!!!

PS:Keep writing I simply enjoy your blogs :):)